Best Speakers 2019: The true beauty of music depends on the quality of the speakers you have! Listening to music has many benefits like reduces stress, improves sleep and much more. Do you agree? Yes!
A good quality speaker plays an important role in producing good quality music. The audio output we hear is produced by the speakers. And they get input from a device from an audio receiver.
Sometimes a good quality speaker cannot guarantee to provide a good quality output. There are several factors like the right model, type of speaker, stereo components and your choice affects the music quality.
Many types of speakers are available in the market. The old-fashioned bookshelf speakers come with a heavy price tag. But doing a little testing and research you will get reasonably-priced speakers that enhance your enjoyment.
Best Speakers 2019
#01 – Elac Debut B5.2
#02 – B&W 607
#03 – Focusrite Scarlett Solo (2nd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- One natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamp with plenty of even gain; one instrument input, Stereo line outputs on RCA phono for connecting to home speakers; one headphones output with gain control. You don't need a power supply, either - just connect with a USB cable and start recording.
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Venomode DeeQ, Maximal 2, and Pivot, plug-ins upon registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.25dB. Supported sample rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.Headphone Dynamic Range:104dB (A-weighted)
#04 – Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers – Active Near-Field Studio Monitors – Powered Speakers 2.0 Setup Wooden Enclosure – 66w RMS
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTION - Pair your phone, tablet or computer for a true hassle free wireless experience, perfect for any iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device.
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- REMOTE CONTROL - switch input sources, control volume and mute/unmute at your figure tips.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with walnut wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
#05 – Dali Spektor 2
- Theme of the Dali Spektor Series is simple enough: "Because true hi-fi sound is for everyone."
- Recipient of the What Hi-Fi? award for Best Standmount Speaker Under $300,
- Engineered to mate with practically any amplifier on the planet
- Trademark Wood-Fiber Cone Woofers
- Dimensions (HWD): 11.5" x 6.7" x 9.4"
#06 – B&W 606
- Technical Features: Decoupled Double Dome Aluminium Tweeter / Continuum Cone bass / Midrange Flowport / Description: 2-Way Vented-Box System / Drive Units: Φ 25 mm (1 in) × 1 (Aluminum Dome High-Frequency) / Φ 165 mm (6.5 in) × 1 (Continuum Cone Bass / Midrange)
- Frequency Range: -6 dB at 40 Hz and 33 kHz / Frequency Response: 52 Hz ~ 28 kHz ± 3 dB / Sensitivity: 88 dB spl (2.83 Vrms / 1 m) / Harmonic Distortion: 2nd and 3rd Harmonics (90 dB / 1 m) / <1% 100 Hz ~ 22 kHz / <0.5% 150 Hz = 20 kHz / Nominal impedance: 8 Ω (minimum: 3.7 Ω) / Recommended Amplifier Power: 30 W ~ 120 W into 8 Ω on Unclipped Program
- Dimensions: (H) 345 mm 13.5 in) × (W) 190 mm (7.5 in) × (D) 300 mm (11.8 in) Cabinet Only / Net Weight: 6.9 kg (15.2 lb)
- ※ The Stand is Sold Separately.
- Multilingual Instruction Manual URL (PDF): https://www.bowers-wilkins.jp/Downloads/Product/Manual/606-607-Manual.pdf
#07 – Elac Debut 2.0 F5.2
- New tweeter with Wide-dispersion waveguide
- New Woven Aramid-Fiber woofer
- New, larger cabinets
#08 – Dali Oberon 5
#09 – KEF LS50 Mini Monitor – High Gloss Piano Black (Pair)
- The LS50 radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean, and expansive sound with its Uni-Q driver array.
- The construction of the LS50's cabinets plays a big part in their sound. From baffle shaping and port design, the LS50 reproduces your audio completely flat and unaltered.
- The LS50 comes in four spectacular colors, each with its own corresponding Uni-Q driver array color and frequency response is 79Hz - 28kHz (±3dB)
- The LS50 is one of the most award-winning speaker products ever released by KEF, receiving accolades from such publications as Stereophile, What Hi-Fi, and The Absolute Sound. Design - Two-way bass reflex
- Frequency range (-6dB)-47Hz - 45kHz. Crossover frequency-2.2kHz. Maximum output-106dB. Amplifier requirements: 25 - 100 W, Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85dB
#10 – Fyne Audio F501
- Torus Ogive WaveGuide and Omnimagnet technology
- 150 mm (6-inch) multi-fibre cone drivers
- 25 mm (1-inch) Linear PEI dome tweeter
Speakers Buying Guide
- Determine your taste of music
Just like food, wine and hobbies quality of sound is your choice. This taste differs from person to person. Listen to different models of speakers to find which one is perfect for you. You can bring your favourite albums to check the quality of the sound. Make sure the music must be natural to your ears.
A balanced tone quality will be comfortable and entertain you for a long time. Not in hurry keep calm sometimes it takes time to listen to a speaker for several times.
- Which type of speaker you want
You will get a variety of speakers available in the market like floor-standing, bookshelf, satellite, portable etc. On-wall speakers can be placed and plugged immediately whereas in-wall/ in-ceiling need special installation. Determine your need to be wired, wireless or both.
Floor-standing and bookshelf speaker gives the best output as the driver. But these take floor space, which can be an important consideration when you have limited floor space.
Satellite speakers are very small speakers combined with a subwoofer result in the far more compact audio system.
In-wall speakers have grills which can be painted to match the walls and stay invisible.
Portable speakers are featured wireless stay connected and have rechargeable batteries. But lack robust sound as compared to the traditional types of speakers.
- Check the frame quality
Knuckle against the frame of speakers, it must be solid and give you back a solid sound. In case the sound is hollow it will not play good quality music. Read the reviews or test of the speakers if you are buying speakers online.
- Size of your room
Every speaker gives quality music within a chosen area. A small speaker works great in a regular bedroom but doesn’t work fine when placed to a family room. The bigger speakers have more capability to deliver higher decibel levels. Make sure to check the watt output to be sure.
- What is your budget?
Bigger is better but it’s expensive too. A cheaper speaker can give a great output as compared to an expensive one. Try to stick to your budget, while buying speaker check the prices online as well as your nearby stores. Compare the prices and find the speakers within your budget.
- Amplifier power
Traditional speakers come without amplifiers such as small bookshelf speakers. Having amplifier you can find model number search online for amplifier also check power and resistance number. You will find these numbers labelled in watts and ohms. It helps you in avoiding the damage to your electronics.
- Identify the wiring requirements
Are you intended on hooking the speakers to your old stereo system? You need speaker wire, but the modern speakers operate using a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. A wired speaker requires two wires that contain a positive or negative charge. And, the end of the wire is in various connectors.
- Check the return policy
Before buying speakers, make sure that the store has return friendly policy. Even return policy is available online. Various manufacturers provide the return policy for the full price two weeks or a month after the purchase date. Keep the invoice and original box on hand until you are completely satisfied with the product.
Points to consider while buying portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Sturdy built
Built quality and portability is a great feature you must take care of this. If you buy wireless speakers make sure they must be easy to carry. The design and style of the speakers must engage with your active lifestyle. Go for the speakers which are light in weight and you need not manage space for them.
- Life of battery
The long-lasting battery helps to enjoy your favourite music for a long time. In the case of a portable device, the life of the battery is always an important consideration. A low battery backup hampers your music listening and takes a long time to get fully charged.
- Lag-free connectivity
A portable speaker offers you the option for wireless connectivity that’s great. If you want to connect the devices which don’t have Bluetooth, availability of the 3.5 mm auxiliary input enables you to connect through an AUX cable.
- Google, SIRI Assistant, Alexa compatibility
The usage of Bluetooth is not just limited to playing music. Connecting Bluetooth speaker supports Google Assistant and SIRI that works great. Using this feature you can easily control the music for a longer range.
- Simple controls
We are living in an era of fast technology. Our routine pushes us to do everything quickly even we don’t have time for ourselves. Easy functionality helps to manage the speakers in a better way. It must be like to turn on pair and enjoy. A button to play/pause, one for volume control, one to answer the phone calls and Bluetooth pairing button works great. That’s all about controlling a device.
Go for the latest Bluetooth versions 4.0/ 5.0. Also, check the version with which you are going to connect if it has an older version then you will not be able to pair your device. Make sure speakers must be compatible with lower Bluetooth version up to the A2DP to avoid disappointment.
- Connect multiple speakers
If you have one room and you want to create a great sound. A single speaker may not be able to do this job. But the speakers at several points can solve this purpose. Some Bluetooth units contain mobile application which allows managing the connection of several speakers.
These are the basic guidelines which help you to find the right speaker for you. A little exercise before buying is great saves you valuable time and money in the future.
Related Tags: Best Speakers 2019