Best Record Player With Speakers 2019
#01 – Micca MB42
- IMPORTANT: The MB42 is a passive speaker and needs to be used with an amplifier or receiver. It cannot be connected directly to a turntable!
- Balanced Woven carbon fiber woofer for enhanced transient and impactful bass. High performance Silk dome tweeter for smooth treble and accurate imaging.
- Ported enclosure delivers extended bass response with low distortion. Neutral and accurate sound signature with excellent vocal clarity.
- Compact classic design is easy to place and disappears into any room or decor.
- Sensitivity: 85dB 1W/1M, Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz (Typical In-Room), Dimensions Per Speaker: 9.5″ (H) x 5.8″ (W) x 6.5″ (D), Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
#02 – Fluance SX6W High Definition
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value; Bookshelf speaker configuration for full range sound in any application; Designed for use as front main or home theater surround speakers
- Audio grade MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance; Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters provide accurate high frequency response; Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter for longer life
- Butyl rubber surrounds for increased durability and performance; Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency; 5-way gold plated binding post terminals for optimum conductivity
- Banana plug and speaker wire compatible connectors on all speakers; Low diffraction flush fit removable front grilles for spacious imaging; Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
- Premium crossovers feature Butterworth design for audio equalization; 18 gauge internal lead wire to reduce signal degradation; Premium vinyl veneer woodgrain finish to compliment any home decor
#03 – 1byone Belt Driven 3 Speed Portable Stereo
- Front-facing built-in stereo speakers for great sound.
- Dynamic, balanced tone arm with soft damping control.
- Selectable 33 / 45 / 78 RPM speeds settings with included 45-RPM adapter.
- RCA output and headphone jack line-in and line-out make it easy to operate and listen to your music your way.
- Briefcase-style turntable for lightweight, easy storage and portable.
#04 – Dayton Audio B652
- Small size, profound performance
- Black ebony pica vinyl cabinet finish
- Removable grill
- Excellent clarity and detail
#05 – Teac LP-P1000 Turntable Stereo System
- Wireless connection from Smartphones, Tablets and Laptops via Bluetooth
- 3-Speed Turntable including 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM, allowing playback from LP/EP's and SP records
- 25 X 25 watts Output Power
- 2-Way Bass Reflex Speakers - Pair Included
- Tray Loading CD Player compatible with CD-R/RW discs and MP3/WMA files
#06 – Dayton Audio
- Compact, wall-mountable enclosure for unlimited applications
- Perfect for home theater rears or stand-alone stereo use
- 4-1/2" woofer and polycarbonate tweeter for full-range sound
- Dense, stable wood-composite cabinet ensures sonic warmth and richness
- Black ebony pica vinyl finish blends into any decor
#07 – ION Audio Max LP
- Rediscover your Treasured Record Collection - Max LP is a style-driven high quality 3-speed turntable (33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM) that plays every record in your collection, completed in a stunning Piano Black Finish
- The Style-Driven Centerpiece of Your Listening Experience - 1/8-inch Aux input to convert or playback from other media sources including cassette players/CD players; standard RCA outputs to connect to virtually all external speakers and HIFI separates
- Room Filling Sound - On-board built in stereo speakers deliver punchy, crystal clear sound; no fuss, simply kick back and listen to your records!
- Update Your Library - Convert tracks into digital files via USB onto your PC or Mac with the included ION Audio EZ conversion software
- Everything You Need - Protective dust cover, 45 adapter, and felt slipmat included
#08 – Jensen JTA-230
#09 – Electrohome Archer Vinyl Record Player
- 1960's inspired 3-in-1 suitcase turntable record player designed with style and portability in mind, listen to your favorite vinyl wherever you go
- Plays vinyl records and MP3s through USB when you select USB/Phono mode on back of unit, or switch to Aux mode to connect a smartphone or tablet through the 3.5mm input. Connect headphones into headphone jack for private listening.
- Built-in stereo speakers with full-range high quality sound, housed in an all-wood acoustic cabinet for optimal audio performance, inspired by over 100 years of developing analog audio systems
- "Conical-shaped sapphire tipped" ceramic needle provides increased audio performance with a warm and natural tone and will not harm even your most cherished albums
- Fully automatic belt-driven turntable spins 7, 10 or 12-inch records at speeds of 331/3, 45 & 78 RPM so you can enjoy your - and dad's - vinyl collection with ease
#10 – OSD Audio 100W
- HIGH POWER: The SVC100 is rated at 100 Watts per channel with minimal bass roll-off. It includes front mounted adjustable jumpers to add up to eight pairs of 8 ohm speakers simultaneously.
- VOLUME CONTROL: The controls allow you to adjust the volume of a pair of speakers independently of other speakers in a house audio system. They are ideal for both softer and higher volume locations.
- IMPEDANCE PROTECTION: This feature of SVC100 assists in stabilizing the ohm load going back to the amp or receiver with parallel connections to avoid overheating and damaging expensive equipment by matching the impedance.
- KNOB: Wire a 12-step linear rotary-style knob for a wide range of listening volumes. Includes junction box and screws as well as white, ivory and almond trim plates to match any room decor.
- DESIGN: For dedicated audio zones, the décor plates install easily into a wall and work with almost any system. It accepts up to 14 gauge wiring and fits in a standard gang box with a 2.9" depth.