Hertz Speaker Review 2021 – If you are looking for some unique collection then here we have shared almost all the trending and most searched products on this category for you guys. We have done our research for you guys. We have also added a buying guide.
Hertz Speaker Review 2021
#01 – Hertz ECX-690.5 6″ x 9″ 300W 3-Way Energy Series Coaxial Speakers
- ECX-690.5 - Hertz 6" x 9" 300W 3-Way Energy Series Coaxial Speakers
- Sensitivity: 95dB SPL
- Tweeter Diaphragm: 1.58"
- Supertweeter Diaphragm: 0.6"
- Mounting Depth: 3.1"
#02 – Hertz MPX 165.3 PRO 6.5″ 2 way Car Speakers
- Concrete Coaxial Tweeter: built in the woofer voice coil, achieving one single point of emission, to re-create the virtual sound-stage like in live music performances.
- Over-sized Ferrite Magnet: combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
- "Boundary Free" Rubber Surround: for improved efficiency and wider midbass frequency. (Logo Boundary Free)
- 36mm Pure Copper Woofer Voice Coil: wound on a Polyamide former, for outstanding power handling and dynamic compression-free reproduction.
- Tweeter Support Working as a Rear Chamber: sized for low Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
#03 – Hertz DCX 165.3 Car Speakers
- Item Package Weight: 3.791 lb
- Item Package Length: 19.2cm
- Item Package Width: 32.8cm
- Item Package Height: 9.4cm
#04 – Hertz Dieci DSK 165.3 6-1/2″ Component System
- 6-1/2-Inch 2-Way Dieci Series Component Speaker System
- Power Handling: Peak- 160W each side / 320W per set / RMS: 80W each side / 160W per set
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 23kHz
- Priced Per Complete Component System: 2 midwoofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossover networks
#05 – Hertz MPK 165P.3 230W Max 3-Ohm 6.5″ Two Way Car Audio Speaker Component System
- Power Handling: 230 Watts Max | 115 Watts RMS | Impedance:3-Ohms
- Frequency response: Hz 45 ÷ 22,5k | Sensitivity: 93dB SPL | Voice coil Ø mm (in.): 25 (1)
- Woofer size mm (in.): 165 (6.5) | Tweeter size mm (in.): 29 (1.14) | Woofer magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium | Woofer cone: Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers | Tweeter dome: Tetolon
- Crossover type: 2 Way Passive Crossover | Crossover cut off: 4 kHz
#06 – Hertz Audio ESK 165L.5 6.5″ Energy 2-Way Component System
- 6.5" woofer, 25mm (1") Tweeter
- 100W RMS power handling (200W peak)
- Frequency response: 50-23kHz
- Impendence: 4-ohms
- Crossover included: 3.5kHz crossover frequency
#07 – Infinity Kappa 62IX 6.5″ Coaxial Speaker System
- Infinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition , delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency.
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used W-domes, but edge-driven textile dome speakers that will deliver broader and smoother high frequency response.
- High output 2.5 ohm ohm architecture with low impedance voice coils enables the speaker to extract every watt from the amplifier and deliver peak power with ease.
- Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Infinity is in the business of designing reference quality speakers, and Kappa car audio speakers are no exception.
#08 – Polk Audio MM1 Series 6.5 Inch 300W Coaxial Marine Boat ATV Car Audio Speakers
- Mounting Style NONE
- QTY NONE
- Size NONE
- Watts RMS - Max NONE
#09 – Morel Maximo Ultra 602 6-1/2″ Car Audio Component Speaker System
- Maximo Ultra 602 - Morel 6.5" 90W RMS Maximo Ultra Series 2-Way Component Speakers System
- 6-1/2" treated paper composite woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- 1" soft dome textile tweeter
- External Morel Crossover Resolution (MXR) crossover
- Woofer mounting depth: 2-3/8"
#10 – 6.5″ CDT Audio 2 Ohm Coaxial Speaker Pair CL-6EX.2
- Power handling: 110 watt RMS @ HPF 120Hz
- Frequency response: 65Hz-20.000Hz
- Impedance: 2 Ohm, Sensitivity 91.3 dB
- 6.5" Woofer, 3/4" Silk Dome Tweeter, Mounting depth 2.5"
- 6db built-in crossover, built-in poly switch tweeter protection
So here we have shared almost all the trending and most searched list on this category for you guys.
Stay Connected With https://speakersguides.com/
Related Tags: Hertz Speaker Review 2021